Apprenticeship Application Instructions
Thank you for your interest in the Sheet Metal Local 110 Apprenticeship Program.
By completing this application you are making an application to be placed on an Eligible Applicant List. Applicants are chosen from this list when a request to train an apprentice is received by the Committee. A composite score by scores for education, aptitude, training, and experience will determine your ranking on this list.
The Sheet Metal Local 110 Apprenticeship Program is five (5) years in length. Apprentices starting wage rate is forty-eight percent (48%) of Local 110 Journeyperson wage rate with four percent (4%) pay increases approximately every six (6) months.
It is important that we have the current information necessary to reach you by mail. It is your responsibility to contact this office should your mailing address change after filing this application.
Before you can be scheduled to take the test survey, this office must have received your completed application and all required documentation.
You will be contacted by mail as to the time and place to take the test survey.
Your application can not be processed if all documents required are not included, and if you fail to show for your scheduled survey test or interview.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact this office at 502-245-2412.
General Instructions for Mailing
- Please print legible.
- Fill out the application in its entirety.
- Return completed application and documentation in person or by mail to the following address:
Kentucky Sheet Metal JATC
810 North English Station Road
Louisville, KY 40223-4792
- Send legible copies of the following:
- High school diploma and transcript of grades or General Equivalency Diploma (G.E.D.) and test scores along with high school transcript of classes completed.
- Military DD-214 Form, if applicable.
- If you have a resume that lists all of your employment history you, may attach it to the application in lieu of filling out the Work Experience portion of the application.
- Make sure you sign and date the application in the two (2) places required.